SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

The 400,000 Member Milestone

The 400,000 Member Milestone

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)SSC Guru (143K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Thanks everyone and an email will be going out soon with details on claiming your prize.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
jereme.guenther@gmail.com
UDP Broadcaster
UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

Wonderful and thanks, I was wondering about that little piece of information . I think that this is the first time I have ever won something.

Actually not true, I also won a copy of this sites articles whenever the latest book comes out. But I guess the book hasn't come out yet.

I am so excited.

Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)

Congrats guy. I wish you the half million before Decembre 2007...

And thanx again for the great prizes .

Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)SSC Guru (65K reputation)

Anyone else noticed this? The top ten posters account for a whopping 11.8 % of the 337 000 lifetime posts. Their combined posts count is close to 40 000, consider this against the global average per user that is less than 1 post a piece .

UDP Broadcaster
UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)UDP Broadcaster (1.5K reputation)

Interesting. Lol, that is hardly complementary to the rest of us
sushila
sushila
SSCrazy Eights
SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.2K reputation)

Yes - I was looking at the top post counts as well...I was thinking that there're so many names out there that were very familiar at one time - Frank Kalis & Chris Hedgate used to post regularly - & then they just completely disappeared...you seem to have a steady daily post count despite the sabbatical that you took last year...

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**
Nagesh Lotlikar
Nagesh Lotlikar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)

Hi,

This is the best site i have come across, with so many high qualified software professionals providing solutions and their experience. Its teriffic!

Congratulations.

I am very happy to be on this site.

Regards,

Nagesh

Ninja's_RGR'us
Ninja's_RGR'us
SSC Guru

Not everyone has time or opportunity to share their knowledge... some answers can take 1 hour to figure out and write up. So I guess that would make me the lucky one .
Ian Yates
Ian Yates
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.5K reputation)

Cheers - thank you very much!! This is probably the nicest community that I visit on the net.

MG-148046
MG-148046
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.7K reputation)

I'd like to add my congratulations and my thanks (plus one more post )

Without a doubt, I get the most help for SQL Server on this site and I try to give back whenever I can.

MG

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
Tony Hoare

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." Red Adair.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.