The version of the proc I included is incorrect, and I will ask Steve to post a new zip file with the updated code. Essentially when the delete happens based upon the date, we used to have a convert statement and we lost that during one of the last frantic rewrites as we tried to get things working for SS2K5.
Anyway, the key is to have this line:
delete #Errors from #Errors eTmp where vchLogDate <= @MxDateDel
changed to this:
delete #Errors from #Errors eTmp where convert(datetime,vchLogDate) <= convert(datetime,@MxDateDel)
That should avoid the problem you are seeing right now, i believe. Also, when in doubt, we sometime will flush the ErrorsP1 table with a truncate statement in order to see if that helps things flow through again.
Let me know if there are any other issues with the code so that I can research it immediately.