SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

hyderabad dba institutes

hyderabad dba institutes

Author
gspremkumar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Friends ,
I have started a new forum for SQL Developers and DBAs.I need help from you guys.I have shared some Ebooks and Video Tutorials.Hope it will be very useful for Everyone.

www.5in2out.com

No need to Waste Our Money

Thank you
dbaschool120
dbaschool120
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)Forum Newbie (1 reputation)

DBA SCHOOL is the Best Institute For ORACLE DBA,ORACLE APPS DBA(R12),ORACLE RAC.

Faculty: Satya Seelam
Lcation: Hyderabad
Email:satyaseelam@gmail.com

Here Mr. Satya seelam has 8 years experiense in United States.
You can get practical knowledge through experts
Excellent and Certified trainers
Very Good Lab Facility
Real time demos
case studies and projects
Who had trained here they are placed in foreign and domestic countries.

visit http://www.hyddbatraining.com/beta
pavankumar_f3-721788
pavankumar_f3-721788
Forum Newbie

It seems to be that 4s(SriSaiSoftWareSolution) is using all the above blogs as their cheap publicity stunt. Intelligent viewers can observe the Posted timing of all the above 4 ads. It is indicating that the institute 4s itself posted them on a single day.
rajinikar12
rajinikar12
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

If you want good SQL DBA Institute in Hyderabad ameerpet, I think bellow link will help you here evrything about institutes given clearly thier fees and demo dates
http://ameerpetstudent.in/inistitute_search.php?cat_id=4
iam4u2511
iam4u2511
Forum Newbie

Hi Chandu and others

i am new to SQL DBA i just started learning. so could u plz suggest me where can i find the best material? If any of u have plz forward to my id : iam4u2511@rediffmail.com.
amitats
amitats
Forum Newbie

Hello Sir,

I have been working as an Oracle DBA ,I am very intereseted to do a training corse for SQL server DBA.

Please guide me for some good institutes for SQL server DBA in Hyderbad.

Thanks & Regads
Amit Jain
amitats@gmail.com
chandureddyy
chandureddyy
Forum Newbie

Hello Mr.Chandra Mohan,

Iam planning to join DBA course...Can u please tell me wht is the difference b/n Oracle DBA & Sql DBA...more over will shire is offering Oracle DBA course...which is the easy 1 to learn... either Oracle Dba (or) Sql Dba..
Kim-359314
Kim-359314
Forum Newbie

Hi Everyone,

In my view OptimizeSQL Technologies is the best ever institute to learn SQL Server DBA course. Because they have very good setup with IBM servers and good class room environment with projectors, ACs etc. The trainers are very good as they as are completely dedicated to SQL Server. They have opened placement facilities also recently. Please visit the institute before making final decision. You can contact at optimizesql@gmail.com for further details.

Offering very good environment and good stuff under SQL Server master Kareem Syed. You can visit
www.optimizesql.com
KK-375826
KK-375826
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)Grasshopper (19 reputation)

If anyone is looking for SQL DBA training, I would like to recommend SQL School (www.sqldbatraining.com) where I am a current student. The instructor is highly skilled in SQL and topics/examples covered in the classroom are from real-time experience.

I don't have knowledge about any other institute.
rajinikar12
rajinikar12
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)Forum Newbie (2 reputation)

Hai Friend,

If you want SAP training institutes in Hyderabad, Ameerpet you can visit this website www.ameerpetstudent.in
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.