SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Christmas Competition

Christmas Competition

Author
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members

You're welcome

If it makes you feel better then my highest score is just over 700,000, I was on the leader board for just 5 mins before getting kicked off.

I have no idea how anyone can get a couple of million, neither do our developers that wrote the game

It must have kept going for 10-15 mins

Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)SSC Eights! (877 reputation)

I could always hack the DB so that I was on top, but where's the fun in that
sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)

Why don't you hack it so that I'm on top...I'll try and get my fun other ways....

**ASCII stupid question, get a stupid ANSI !!!**
Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!

but that would be immoral, so would hacking the DB
sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)Hall of Fame (3.6K reputation)

Alright...you hang on to them morals Mike and be all righteous and....and...DULL!

Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!

Them's fightin words...

but as I always say, make love not war

LOL

sushila
sushila
Hall of Fame

..so pick up that gauntlet then...

I'll refrain from commenting on your beliefs Mike...with your high morals I doubt that "fun" would have any part to play...so the reputation you Newcastlelites have is true then..?!?!

Mike Metcalf
Mike  Metcalf
SSC Eights!

Absolutely true, all of them

We're well renowned for being shy retiring folk that keep themselves to themselves and never partake of the evil drink.

no wait, thats the brady bunch

Ronald San Juan
Ronald San Juan
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)

Hihihi!

Got up to 400k on it! Haven't seen it reflected on the scoreboard though.

Merry Christmas! Cheers!

Ronald San Juan | SQL DBA
ID 710124 ~ Code "Northwind"
Ronald San Juan
Ronald San Juan
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)SSC Veteran (241 reputation)

Hahaha! I counted the digits as Sushila said. It has seven digits!

Ronald San Juan | SQL DBA
ID 710124 ~ Code "Northwind"
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.