I have one task assigned whereas I need to import one excel file into the sql server DB. I have completed the task in a complex way, below is the details.
what I did:
1) Excel has 5 tabs (sheet1-sheet5)
2) splited the tabs as seperate excel sheets with only one sheet (sheet1 only)
3) created seperate connection managers for each tab (5 files now) and seperate excel source for each.
4) loaded into the DB
what I need:
1) I need to do this in a automated way, so that if in future few more tabs added or few tabs removed in the source excel it can process only those number of tabs.
2) I know we may do this through "for each loop" container. but I am very new to SSIS, so I am struggling a lot to do that.
3) I have given the sample excel sheet and the sample of package as a screen shots.
Note: each tabs vary in its columns number and row numbers.
please find the attachment for reference.