I have been attempted to setup a transactional replication across two servers.
I am using two separate Virtual Machines. One is running Windows Server 2008 with SQL Server 2008 R2 Standard. One is running Windows Server 2012 with SQL Server 2012.
I have been using a guide from Microsoft's website to setup replication data between two connected servers but have run into some errors which I have been unable to fix through solutions found online.
Below are some screenshots taken from the server in hope of showing required data or information where a blatantly obvious mistake could be seen.
Any and all suggestions are very much appreciated.
- This is the main error I am currently getting when attempting to View Synchronization Status.
- There is a second error I had encountered previously in other iterations of settings. I have been unable to replicate this.
- Here is the information provided at the end of the current Subscription Wizard setup where the original error was produced.
- Showing initial success after wizard has finished.
- Publication Properties from the right click context menu.
- Publication Access List
- Users inside of Northwind database on Subscriber end
If any more information is required for help to be delivered please ask, I'm inexperienced with SQL Server software studios and I am quite unsure what the issue could be.
Thanks for any time and help taken with this question!