We recently had to recreate our development server, however, we were able to recover the ReportServer and ReportServerTempDB databases. We reinstalled Reporting Services and then replaced the newly created databases with the backup databases. All seemed to be working great to that point.
However, when we try to browse the Reporting Services website, there are no reports. We have been able to change the URL to get to the My Reports folder but when we create a new folder here the Modified By shows NT AUTHORITY\NETWORK SERVICE instead of the Windows Authenticated user that we are logged in as. This makes us think that we have an IIS issue but we have set up IIS exactly like our production server is.
To further complicate things, we change the URL to browse to a folder but we receive this error "The permissions granted to user <Windows Authenticated User that is logged on> are insufficient for performing this operation." This seems to contradict what happened in the My Reports folder.