SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Schedule SSIS Package

Schedule SSIS Package

Author
shannon.proctor
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
I have an SSIS package which uses the Microsoft Connector (SAPBI Source) connected to BW. When I try to scheduled the job to run in SQL I get the following error. I am using a proxy to executive the job and I have also created an XML configuration file.

Executed as user: EVERPACK\Prod_BIUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 10.50.2500.0 for 64-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved. Started: 1:47:10 PM Error: 2014-02-27 13:47:10.80 Code: 0xC0014005 Source: Description: The connection type "SAPBI" specified for connection manager "SAP BW Connection" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name. End Error Error: 2014-02-27 13:47:10.80 Code: 0xC0010018 Source: Description: Error loading value "<DTS:ConnectionManager xmlnsBigGrinTS="www.microsoft.com/SqlServer/Dts"> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="DelayValidation">0</DTSTongueroperty> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="ObjectName">SAP BW Connection</DTSTongueroperty> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="DTSID">{B6CA11CF-7F4D-42AB-930C-67" from node "DTS:ConnectionManager". End Error Could not load package "\CustMast_BW" because of error 0xC0010014. Description: One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors. Source: Started: 1:47:10 PM Finished: 1:47:10 PM Elapsed: 0.078 seconds. The package could not be loaded. The step failed.
happycat59
happycat59
SSCarpal Tunnel
SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)SSCarpal Tunnel (4.7K reputation)

Looks like you haven't installed the SAPBI connector on the server that you are using to run the package from

shannon.proctor
shannon.proctor
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)SSC Rookie (35 reputation)

The connector is installed on the server. The only thing I didn't do was to reboot the server. I didn't think that was necessary.
sqlbuddy123
sqlbuddy123
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)

shannon.proctor (2/27/2014)
I have an SSIS package which uses the Microsoft Connector (SAPBI Source) connected to BW. When I try to scheduled the job to run in SQL I get the following error. I am using a proxy to executive the job and I have also created an XML configuration file.

Executed as user: EVERPACK\Prod_BIUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 10.50.2500.0 for 64-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved. Started: 1:47:10 PM Error: 2014-02-27 13:47:10.80 Code: 0xC0014005 Source: Description: The connection type "SAPBI" specified for connection manager "SAP BW Connection" is not recognized as a valid connection manager type. This error is returned when an attempt is made to create a connection manager for an unknown connection type. Check the spelling in the connection type name. End Error Error: 2014-02-27 13:47:10.80 Code: 0xC0010018 Source: Description: Error loading value "<DTS:ConnectionManager xmlnsBigGrinTS="www.microsoft.com/SqlServer/Dts"> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="DelayValidation">0</DTSTongueroperty> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="ObjectName">SAP BW Connection</DTSTongueroperty> <DTSTongueroperty DTS:Name="DTSID">{B6CA11CF-7F4D-42AB-930C-67" from node "DTS:ConnectionManager". End Error Could not load package "\CustMast_BW" because of error 0xC0010014. Description: One or more error occurred. There should be more specific errors preceding this one that explains the details of the errors. This message is used as a return value from functions that encounter errors. Source: Started: 1:47:10 PM Finished: 1:47:10 PM Elapsed: 0.078 seconds. The package could not be loaded. The step failed.

Did you test the connect to DW successfully? Does the package run independently instead of through a job ?

--
SQLBuddy
shannon.proctor
shannon.proctor
SSC Rookie

The connection to the data source works fine. This is the issue I'm now having.

I'm running SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 and I have scheduled other SSIS packages all of which run successfully. I now have a package that contains the Microsoft Connector 1.1 which extracts data from an SAP BW Open Hub. It runs fine in BIDS, but fails when scheduled in a SQL Job with the following error:

Executed as user: EVERPACK\Prod_BIUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 10.50.4000.0 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved. Started: 10:28:31 AM Error: 2014-03-04 10:28:32.81 Code: 0xC00470FE Source: Customer Master ETL from BW SSIS.Pipeline Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRODUCTLEVELTOLOW. The component "SAP BI Source" (1) cannot run on installed Standard Edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition or higher. End Error Error: 2014-03-04 10:28:33.13 Code: 0xC002F304 Source: Failure Send Mail Task Description: An error occurred with the following error message: "Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender". End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1). Started: 10:28:31 AM Finished: 10:28:33 AM Elapsed: 1.607 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.
sqlbuddy123
sqlbuddy123
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)SSCrazy (2.3K reputation)

shannon.proctor (3/4/2014)
The connection to the data source works fine. This is the issue I'm now having.

I'm running SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 and I have scheduled other SSIS packages all of which run successfully. I now have a package that contains the Microsoft Connector 1.1 which extracts data from an SAP BW Open Hub. It runs fine in BIDS, but fails when scheduled in a SQL Job with the following error:

Executed as user: EVERPACK\Prod_BIUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 10.50.4000.0 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation 2010. All rights reserved. Started: 10:28:31 AM Error: 2014-03-04 10:28:32.81 Code: 0xC00470FE Source: Customer Master ETL from BW SSIS.Pipeline Description: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_PRODUCTLEVELTOLOW. The component "SAP BI Source" (1) cannot run on installed Standard Edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition or higher. End Error Error: 2014-03-04 10:28:33.13 Code: 0xC002F304 Source: Failure Send Mail Task Description: An error occurred with the following error message: "Mailbox unavailable. The server response was: 5.7.1 Client does not have permissions to send as this sender". End Error DTExec: The package execution returned DTSER_FAILURE (1). Started: 10:28:31 AM Finished: 10:28:33 AM Elapsed: 1.607 seconds. The package execution failed. The step failed.

This is the Error Message " The component "SAP BI Source" (1) cannot run on installed Standard Edition of Integration Services. It requires Enterprise Edition or higher. "

You need Enterprise Edition. Looks like you are on Std Edition.

--
SQLBuddy
shannon.proctor
shannon.proctor
SSC Rookie

Can I assume that it's just this particular component since all other scheduled SSIS packages run successfully?
sqlbuddy123
sqlbuddy123
SSCrazy

shannon.proctor (3/4/2014)
Can I assume that it's just this particular component since all other scheduled SSIS packages run successfully?

Yes it this particular component "SAPBI Source connector"

--
SQLBuddy
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.