Yes, it is the correct SP name. It is getting it from the designer. The designer got it from a pick list that it created because it sees the database. I also checked the name against the database to be sure. I made sure that the name in the SP matched the name in the object list.
I can't get the image insert function to work so here is the message I am receiving:
An error occurred during local report processing.
An error occurred during report processing.
Query execution failed for dataset 'Hotel Costs'.
Could not find stored procedure 'Rpt_HotelsCostForFiscalYear_Get'.
I am dead in the water here.
Go into your dataset and make sure that you can actually execute the stored procedure - either by hitting Refresh Columns, or by going into Query Designer and running it directly. Oftentimes if there is an error, it gets passed as "cannot find..." in the preview mode.
Bear in mind that some errors are specific to SSRS - for example, SSRS will throw an error if you have the same column name twice, even though in SSMS it will run successfully.
Also, even though it shouldn't be necessary, try switching your Query Type to Text, and then using the fully qualified name; in other words:
exec yourDatabaseName.dbo.[Rpt_HotelsCostForFiscalYear_Get] @yourParameter
If you can refresh fields with that, and the report still doesn't work, then it's possible something is corrupted in the .rdl file itself. In that case, your best bet is to completely delete the dataset and try creating it again.