In a ssrs 2008 r2 report, I want to always run a main report. However I want to add parameters to the main report when it is executed so that 'related' reports are executed. When the reports are executed, I would like the following to occur:
1. The user will select which reports that are to be executed by using parameters that are supplied to the SSRS 2008 report.
2. What reports should be executed will be based upon what the user selections.
3. The order of the reports will be setup to run in a predefined order.
4. The reports will run in a sequential order. One report will not run until the first report is completed.
5. The report output will be attached to the main report in a seqnetial order.
Can you tell me how to accomplish the goals I have listed above using SSRS 2008 r2? Also if all goals are not possibly for what I listed above, can you tell me how to complete the tasks that are possible?