SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

SSIS mysql to mssql

SSIS mysql to mssql

Author
ddebski
SSC Journeyman
SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
I created in
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe
and
I instaled mysql-connector-odbc-5.1.12-win32
michal.lisinski
michal.lisinski
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)

Hi
It looks you have 32-bit odbc drivers , try to run your package from cmd using :

<drive>:\ Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\DTExec.exe /F <your package>
and let us know the status.

Br.
Mike
ddebski
ddebski
SSC Journeyman
SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)SSC Journeyman (93 reputation)

Sorry I have 64

I ran in cmp and I have error.

Description: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTSTongueassword" with error 0x8009000B "Nieprawidłowy klucz do użycia w podanym stanie.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptograph
Verify that the correct key is available.
michal.lisinski
michal.lisinski
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)SSCommitted (1.9K reputation)

Hi

I'm guessing that your native SQL connections are 'trusted'
,so please set Protection Level for this package to "DontSaveSensitive" and try again run in 32-bit mode:

<drive>:\ Program Files(x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\DTExec.exe /F <your package>

and then in 64-bit mode:

<drive>:\ Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\110\DTS\Binn\DTExec.exe /F <your package>

Br.
Mike
ddebski
ddebski
SSC Journeyman

Problem is the end.
I change ADO NET -> MySQL Data provider to ADO NET ->Odbc Data Provider and I don't used user DSN but I connect direct use connect string "Driver={MySQL ODBC 5.1 Driver};server=<myServer>;uid=<user>;port=3306;database=<NameDataBase>;user=<user>;option=3"

Thank you for help
aco_koyot
aco_koyot
SSC Rookie
SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)SSC Rookie (26 reputation)

I can confirm that calling out the specific driver name (including ANSI vs Unicode) in the connection string is the only way this worked for me. I have installed 32-bit drivers on both dev machine (Windows 7 64 bit with VS 2015 Enterprise, SSDT 14.0.60413.0) and prod SSIS server (Windows 2012R2, SQL Server 2014) and added DSN using the 32-bit ODBC adminstror. Package would fail on the prod server because it couldn't create connection.

One thing to make sure to execute the package using 32-bit runtime on the prod server.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.