Thanks everyone. I am using VS 2012.
I finally figured out the correct question to ask Google, and I found what I was looking for (the Report Data tab). I had known that the usp was returning the correct data and that it did not expect any arguments. I figured the "dataset" must have been doing some filtering, (it wasn't), but couldn't figure out where to check. After the dataset was a dead-end, I finally found the filtering buried in the properties of one of the display boxes.
Now I am trying to figure out where I put the fixed report in the DB to get it to show up on Production. I have some google references to check, but right now off working on something else that is "urgent". :-D
Livin' down on the cube farm. Left, left, then a right.