I have a SQL Server 2005 x86 in my Windows 2008 Server x86.
I have one Client Application Win32 developed in .Net with NHbibernate.
This app does a lot of queries (about 1000 selects) to the SQL Server.
I have 2 clients pc. First one with windows XP x86 and the last one with Windows 7 x64.
The problem is the next:
1. I go to the SQL Profiler into the server.
2. Execute the client app in the WinXP x86.
3. The "Selects" in the profiler are shown and executed very fast and the app works inmediatly.
4. Execute the client app in the Win7 x64.
5. The "Selects" in the profiler are shown and executed too slow (1 select at the time) and the app doesnt respond.
So, If I have the same APP win32 and the same SQL Server.. WHY does it happen?
Does it depend on the SQL Native Client?
Should I install the App in only Client SO x86, i mean should I format the win7 x64 pc and install the win7 x86 S.O.?
Please, answer me.