There are severel ways to accomplish this :
- using a database trigger, triggering if any DDL-Statements get fired
- automatic scripting of your database objects to files which you compare
- use redgate tools : SQL Compare (you can also automize it), SQL Source Control
- there are also free tools out there
- like I Did...write your own solution (f.e. web interface for change management, users can change nothing...database trigger forbids all DDL)
- afaik there's a standard report named "schema changes history"
Can't remeber more opportunities, but I know there are more. Also checkt this link
and the read furthers.
Just tell me a bit more about your special intention and I can help you better.