We are using wherescape. Have local Australian MIP helping us out with a few things, but as for myself in particular -- I am learning how to do things using the product purely myself.
My quick summary (could be premature, since I have not worked out every single thing in the product), is that
- the product is unique, easy to use, quick to learn, very handy for small to medium (generally small) projects.
- super-simple to do proof of concept. generate a new datamart, and show to the business.
- constrains the developers dramatically, but it's not impossible to find ways-around (not using the feature of WSR, custom coding etc).
- one person per project works best. But it is easy to replace this person with another person.
- automatic documentation generation is not bad.
I can do many more statements on the product. In short -- if you have the budget and half-a-dozen datamarts to be created -- get the product.
M.Sc.IT, M.B.A, MCTS BI 2008, MCITP BI 2008, MCTS SQL Dev, CSM, CDVDM