SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

SSIS Integration

SSIS Integration

Author
prathibha_aviator
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Hello
I am getting error when running SSIS package using SQL Server agent. Error description is "Unable to load the package as XML because of package does not have a valid XML format". When I run in the BIDS its working fine.. I tried creating the package again and again in differnt folder locations.. But still the sql server job is showing error. Also I have fixed admin role on the server instance with which i think i can run jobs. I am not sure how to check if I have permissions to access the file though.. But its a local file, so I think I dont have any permissions problem. Now as a second alternative I re created the package in a network drive and still getting the error. Please help.. Sad

--Pra:-):-)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bangsql
bangsql
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (188 reputation)

if pkg deployed using 32 bit machine then need to use 32 bit exe to run the pkg
prathibha_aviator
prathibha_aviator
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)SSC Veteran (234 reputation)

Ya I changed it in the very first step... But still getting the same error.. Sad Sad Sad

--Pra:-):-)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.