In this tip I am going to outline my environment and then walk through the process of setting up Database Mirroring. This will include the configurations, backups, restores and verification process.
1) On the folder ( where all Databases are present ) given full control permission to DOMAIN user account ( principle and mirror server )
2) Started the SQL server service on both the servers ( principle and mirror server ) with same DOMAIN user Account
3) Logged on both servers with DOMAIN User Account ( on mirror to restire database and tlog )
4) connected to SQL server ( using Managemnet studio on principle server ) with windows Authentication
5) verified that able to telnet on port 5022
6) Created End points and configured mirroing