I'm moving some data from sql server table to shaepoint list.
I'm on sql server 2008 r2
The input columns from sql serer table shows DT_STR and the Avalabe dest(sharepoint) list was showing DT_WSTR
and when i ran the job it complained of DT_WSTR so i changed the columns it to DT_STR
and now getting error.
Error: 0xC0047062 at Data Flow Task, SharePoint List Destination 1 : Microsoft.SqlServer.Dts.Pipeline.UnsupportedBufferDataTypeException: Column data type DT_STR is not supported by the PipelineBuffer class.
The messy thing it doesn't actually tell you the colum you have problem with.Even if i look at the SSIS logging