SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

A Quick Count

A Quick Count

Author
tabinsc
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)SSC Eights! (824 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
Sadly, only one (Codestock). All my T's are for UNC (several) and Rush (4).

Tony
------------------------------------
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
nelsonj-902869
nelsonj-902869
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)

Hmmmm... Does one from some SQL user knowledgebase with the word "SCUK" on the front count? The only other 'coding' related T I have is one from the 1996 VBits Expo in San Francisco...my one and only conference of this type. I too, would like an SQL T-shirt. Maybe I'll get one at the SQL -Seattle coming up in November......
Greg Charles
Greg Charles
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.5K reputation)

I've got a couple of vendor t-shirts from PASS and a couple of SSC polos. In fact, I'm wearing a green one today!

Greg
Steve Jones
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)SSC Guru (62K reputation)

Group: Administrators
JP Dakota (9/14/2012)
Seriously, Steve, how can I buy a ServerCentral.com shirt?
I'm a big fan of the site. You, the other pro's and even the rookies have helped me out very often, and I'm not even a DBA. I'd love to get a shirt, which I would, of course, pay for.

We used to have a cafepress store, but it looks like it's mostly gone. I'll have to check.

We do give some away at events, but haven't tried to sell them because it's more work than it is worth much else. I'll ask if we can get something else going.

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
Miles Neale
Miles Neale
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)Hall of Fame (3K reputation)

At last count none.

I have enough pens to last a lifetime but no tee shirts. I work for a state government office and we are not allowed to receive any "gifts" or things as significant as a shirt. It is an ethics violation. People can be written up even over a free donut at a continental breakfast. Shirts are out of the question.

Not all gray hairs are Dinosaurs!
Lynn Pettis
Lynn Pettis
SSC-Dedicated
SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)SSC-Dedicated (39K reputation)

Two, one from SSC and one from TDWI. Now, soccer/ref related, I have quite a few.

Cool
Lynn Pettis

For better assistance in answering your questions, click here
For tips to get better help with Performance Problems, click here
For Running Totals and its variations, click here or when working with partitioned tables
For more about Tally Tables, click here
For more about Cross Tabs and Pivots, click here and here
Managing Transaction Logs

SQL Musings from the Desert Fountain Valley SQL (My Mirror Blog)
Ken Wymore
Ken Wymore
SSCertifiable
SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)SSCertifiable (5.1K reputation)

I had about 10 from different vendors, most from the 2003 Microsoft PDC in Los Angeles but I cleaned out my closet last year and got rid of all of them except the main PDC03 shirt with all the new MS releases on the back. (Longhorn, Whidbey, Yukon)

I would be interested in some SSC gear if you ever get the store back up.
bsclyde
bsclyde
SSC-Enthusiastic
SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)SSC-Enthusiastic (165 reputation)

Only one; a vendor t-shirt from last year's PASS Summit. But maybe that's because I didn't swag shop as much as I could have the first couple days .
TravisDBA
TravisDBA
SSCommitted
SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)SSCommitted (2K reputation)

Miles Neale (9/14/2012)
At last count none.

I have enough pens to last a lifetime but no tee shirts. I work for a state government office and we are not allowed to receive any "gifts" or things as significant as a shirt. It is an ethics violation. People can be written up even over a free donut at a continental breakfast. Shirts are out of the question.

Absolutely Miles, they are, as well as being a real "geek" alert too.:-D

"Technology is a weird thing. It brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other. ...:-D"
CGSJohnson
CGSJohnson
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)

Man! I've got to step my T-shirt game up! :-) I only have 2 -- 1 SQL Saturday shirt and 1 RedGate shirt.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.