Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

A Quick Count

A Quick Count

Author
Steve Jones
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)SSC Guru (51K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Comments posted to this topic are about the item A Quick Count

Follow me on Twitter: @way0utwest
Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help
My Blog: www.voiceofthedba.com
paul.goldstraw
paul.goldstraw
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.3K reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
I have none Sad

Feel free to send me one though Smile

Cheers

Paul
Bryant McClellan
Bryant McClellan
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)SSC Eights! (991 reputation)

I have a black SQLServerCentral polo that I won on a post a couple of years ago. But I sure would like to have a SQLServerCentral Hawaiian shirt to add to my collection of Aloha shirts. How might I go about that, Steve?

I also have a bound, printed copy of the Book of Red Gate. How many people can say that?

------------
Buy the ticket, take the ride. -- Hunter S. Thompson
MG-148046
MG-148046
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)SSCrazy (2.5K reputation)

2 - I don't get out much Crying

MG

"There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies."
Tony Hoare

"If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." Red Adair.
Ian Massi
Ian Massi
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)

My girlfriend got me 3 SQL Server related shirts for Valentine's Day this year. One was particularly funny. She's not a DBA and had to do research to figure out what I'd enjoy but she knew not to check on this forum because I told her I follow it.
jfogel
jfogel
Mr or Mrs. 500
Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)Mr or Mrs. 500 (575 reputation)

None. The only database swag I have is a chess set Oracle gave me. It's nice, too. All glass.

Cheers
JP Dakota, PRC
JP Dakota, PRC
SSC Veteran
SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)SSC Veteran (260 reputation)

Seriously, Steve, how can I buy a ServerCentral.com shirt?
I'm a big fan of the site. You, the other pro's and even the rookies have helped me out very often, and I'm not even a DBA. I'd love to get a shirt, which I would, of course, pay for.
sburcombe
sburcombe
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)SSCrazy (2.2K reputation)

I have around 8 or 10, including Red Gate and Experts Exchange. But they're "guy shirts" so mostly my husband wears them. We seriously need some girl shirts out there! Maybe SQL Server Central could start a trend?

Simone
Rod
Rod
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)SSCrazy (2.1K reputation)

No SQL Server t-shirts from any vendor or Microsoft. (I'm a developer first, and an accidental DBA second.)

Several MSDN t-shirts (I've no idea how many) and a couple of vendor t-shirts.

Kindest Regards,Rod
Connect with me on LinkedIn.
GSquared
GSquared
SSC-Insane
SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)SSC-Insane (20K reputation)

I have about a dozen with various IT-related products/companies/whatever marketed on them.

My current favorites aren't IT though. I recently got a couple of custom t-shirts with:

Front:
Vote Illuminati
No matter which candidate gets elected...
Your Party Won!

Back:
Still unsure whether I'm politically undecided or not

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.