I am new to replication, just started learn it and implementing it.
the questions may be silly...thanks in advance.
1) I see a message in PUB to DIST Tab: 'approximately ******* log records have been scanned in Pass #3.0 of which were marked for replication' what is message for?
I have checked Distribution database log and looks fine.
2) Undistributed commands tab:
Number of commands in ditribution databases waiting to be applied to the Subscriber: 10293164? This means they are 10293164 records pending to apply at Subscriber.
3) Estimated Time : 00.55.02, I can relay on this time showing?
4) When I try to do Tracer Tokens: Insert Tracer
PUB to DIST: 00:00:02
DIST to SuBS: Pending
Total Latency : Pending
It will in pending sate for the whole day...That means the transactions are not applied
at SUBS? Any alternate way to
5) How can I check the replication is working state?
6) How can I know the pending transaction?