Its not the solution..
There is the problem what i found after working on it more today.
I am not able to split my text field. Today I found that the substring is not wrking properly for which my data is not comming properly..
Since there was a suggestion and I think it was you , but it isnot working with the tally table..
Or I think may be the code is not full..
I am still working on it.
On the site I found handling text field. So iread and posted my problem
The other one is I had asked as I was notr aware that there was an article over here regarding the text handling..
Sorry if I had given any trouble..