Can some one please provide me the step by step procedure or site.
I have the following steps please confirm and provide any missing steps...
1. In SQL Server Configuration Manager Change the Pwd for SQL services. Start from Active node.
2. Change 1st Active instance and change its other passive nodes
3. Once done on all nodes, failover the instances to another nodes and make the pwd get effected.
4. Do the same for 2nd and 3rd Active instances.
5. Restart the Cluster services one by one to make the pwd get effected.
1. Should the services have to be stopped while changing the password.
2. should I apply on active node supposed node 1 is active then apply on node b
3. Should I have to failover node 1 to node 2 to take effect?