I have created a SSIS package with SQL Task1--->DataFlow Task--->SQL Task2---->.
Task Functionality as follows:-
1. SQL Task1, i am creating a table (if it does not exist in database)
2. DataFlow Task, i am reading a xml file and loading the data into above created table.
3. SQL Task2, i am updating the records in the table.
They are few more operations performed after that.
The normal execution form is going from 1-3-so-on. But when i run the package it executes DataFlow Task first, hence throws the error stating table or view does not exist. It picks the "2nd one" first which is not desired.
I have even tried setting up Precedence (execute DataFlow Task only after successfull execution of SQL Task1)through:-
1. In Control Flow --> Add Precedence Contraint
2. In Package Explorer ---> Precedence Contraint
Even after setting up the Precedence, every time when i run the package, it picks the "DataFlow Task" first instead of SQL Task1.
Please guide me how can solve this problem.