As SSCrazy was saying, there is no need to buy a utility. SQL Server makes it quite easy to export all the tables and indexes (and triggers and foreign keys, and security settings etc) from one database to another.
1. Select the tables you'd like to export.
2. Tools--> Generate SQL Scripts
3. Go to the Options tab and select what you'd like to export (eg. indexes, triggers, security)
4. From here you can create a file with a script ready to run in another database.
5. Now, go into your NEW database, open the SQL Query Analyzer, import the file you just created and run it.