Click here to monitor SSC
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

Call SSRS report from ssis

Call SSRS report from ssis

Author
PSB
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
I need to call a ssrs report from SSIS using a script task that has a File_ID as a parameter from the SSIS package.

I have created the ssrs report and the ssis package. But not sure how to call the report from SSIS. Also the report needs to be stored ata particular location and from that SSIS needs to email the report to the recipients in excel format.

Thanks,
PSB
PSB
SSC-Addicted
SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)SSC-Addicted (486 reputation)

Please help.
CozyRoc
CozyRoc
Ten Centuries
Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)Ten Centuries (1.2K reputation)

PSB (11/15/2010)
I need to call a ssrs report from SSIS using a script task that has a File_ID as a parameter from the SSIS package.

I have created the ssrs report and the ssis package. But not sure how to call the report from SSIS. Also the report needs to be stored ata particular location and from that SSIS needs to email the report to the recipients in excel format.

Thanks,

Why are you double-posting? Your question was already answered here.

---
SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

shrsan
shrsan
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)Grasshopper (18 reputation)

I am also looking for the same...Please Help..

I dont understand that website ...can anyone guide?
Phil Parkin
Phil Parkin
SSCrazy Eights
SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)SSCrazy Eights (8.4K reputation)

shrsan (5/17/2013)
I am also looking for the same...Please Help..

I dont understand that website ...can anyone guide?

Which part don't you understand?

I don't think that there is a two-minute way of doing this, if that's what you are hoping for.

Help us to help you. For better, quicker and more-focused answers to your questions, consider following the advice in this link.

If the answer to your question can be found with a brief Google search, please perform the search yourself, rather than expecting one of the SSC members to do it for you.

Please surround any code or links you post with the appropriate IFCode formatting tags. It helps readability a lot.
SQL Daddy
SQL Daddy
Grasshopper
Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)Grasshopper (20 reputation)

Hello,
I am well with ssrs from from ssis. I have already worked with this. Here I would like to mention some steps that includes that how to call SSRS report from ssis.
1.Automate reporting services report export and email process using SSIS.
2.Support for SSRS 2005/2008/2012.
3.Support for Local report which requires no connectivity to SSRS server, just provide rdl file and runtime connection to export report.
4.Support for Sharepoint Integrated Mode.
5.Export report in xls, pdf, doc, xml, mhtml and csv format
6.Send report as attachment to list of users
7.Support for Data Driver export process. You can configure reports, recipients, file format and many other options inside Database table to drive your automated export process
8.Support for SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014 (32 bit and 64 bit).

We are having complete package of this. I think this will be helpful. More more info you can follow call ssrs from ssis.

SSIS Json source : The Json file soure is used to to read data from Json file. We have mentioned source code with example.
Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.
You can't delete your own topics.
You can't edit other topics.
You can't delete other topics.
You can't edit your own posts.
You can't edit other posts.