You need to "hack" the database back into SQL server.
1. Create an empty database on the server to match the real database in size, name, files, etc.
2. Stop SQL Server services.
3. Copy the real database files (mdf,ndf,ldf) to the locations of the empty database you just created.
4. Start SQL Server and the real database should come up suspect.
5. Run ALTER DATABASE <yourdbname> SET EMERGENCY
6. Run DBCC CHECKDB to find out why the database is suspect
If this is a production database you should probably call Microsoft support.