Can you try the following steps
1. Use Execute process task to call a batch file (This batch file will create the folder and copy the files to that folder you can have the batch commands as shown below)
copy "C:\abcdef\testfiles\dtc*.txt C:\Client%
Note: % represents the parameter, you can provide this parameter as date dynamically in Execute process task expressions.
2. Use For each loop container and enumerator as for each file enumerator and point it the folder where we stored our files which we have to rename
3. Create a new variable (variable name for example v_FileName) to store the file names in it and map it in variable mapping tab
4. User File system task inside for each loop container and use operation as rename
5. The file connection manager which we are using in file system should be dynamic (Use connection string expression to make it dynamic, here we
have to use the variable which we mapped in for each loop container (v_FileName))
Expression which we will use for connection string expression will looks like this
Example : "C:\\Client21072010\\"+ @User::v_FileName + (DT_STR, 10, 1252) ((DT_DATE) GETDATE()) + ".txt"