SQL Clone
SQLServerCentral is supported by Redgate

passed 70-432

passed 70-432

Author
ss-457805
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)

Group: General Forum Members
passed 70-432 today.

blog: http://sarveshsingh.com

Twitter: @sarveshsing
anna.ellis@getronics.com
anna.ellis@getronics.com
Old Hand
Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)Old Hand (301 reputation)

Congratulations!
Dugi
Dugi
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)

What to say congratz! But you should post your opinions about exam, how it was, what questions you had (some interesting or hard to solve), what was the most SQL field part of the exam etc etc ...

Like your first post ... go and put in Twitter!

Congratz again !Cool

============================================================
SELECT YOUR PROBLEM FROM SSC.com WHERE PROBLEM DESCRIPTION =
http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Best+Practices/61537/
ss-457805
ss-457805
SSC Eights!
SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)SSC Eights! (803 reputation)

U r rite Dugi i should have given more details then just passed 70-432.. I was just excited and happy that i forgot about it.:-)

I am not sure what else to put without violating the rules apart from that u need to practice a lot and read a lot..

blog: http://sarveshsingh.com

Twitter: @sarveshsing
GilaMonster
GilaMonster
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)

ss-457805 (2/18/2010)
I was surprised that there were only couple of questions on ....

You're very close to violating the NDA that you accepted when you wrote the exam. Violating that NDA can result in your cert been revoked and possibly you not being allowed to write MCP certs again.

I would suggest that you edit your reply and remove all reference to what was and was not in the exam.

Gail Shaw
Microsoft Certified Master: SQL Server, MVP, M.Sc (Comp Sci)
SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

We walk in the dark places no others will enter
We stand on the bridge and no one may pass

GilaMonster
GilaMonster
SSC Guru
SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)SSC Guru (114K reputation)

Dugi (2/18/2010)
But you should post your opinions about exam, how it was, what questions you had (some interesting or hard to solve), what was the most SQL field part of the exam etc etc ...

Posting any information like that anywhere in public is a violation of the exam's NDA. The first thing that a candidate has to do when writing an MS exam is accept the agreement that says that they will not divulge any content of the exam to anyone. The penalty for doing so is anything from revocation of the certification, blacklisting of the candidate to even legal action in extreme cases.

Gail Shaw
SQL In The Wild: Discussions on DB performance with occasional diversions into recoverability

Dugi
Dugi
SSCrazy
SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)SSCrazy (2.8K reputation)

GilaMonster (2/18/2010)
Dugi (2/18/2010)
But you should post your opinions about exam, how it was, what questions you had (some interesting or hard to solve), what was the most SQL field part of the exam etc etc ...

Posting any information like that anywhere in public is a violation of the exam's NDA. The first thing that a candidate has to do when writing an MS exam is accept the agreement that says that they will not divulge any content of the exam to anyone. The penalty for doing so is anything from revocation of the certification, blacklisting of the candidate to even legal action in extreme cases.

Sorry I didn't read about exams NDA ... I didn't know about it ... why not to discuss about content of the exam it is posted also in MS cert site http://www.microsoft.com/learning/en/us/exam.aspx?ID=70-432&locale=en-us#tab2

BTW can you tell me where to find the blacklisting candidates ....!?!?!?

GilaMonster
GilaMonster
SSC Guru

Dugi (2/18/2010)
Sorry I didn't read about exams NDA ... I didn't know about it ...

You've never taken a cert exam?

why not to discuss about content of the exam it is posted also in MS cert site

What's on the MS site is the list of stuff that you have to study and the average importance. Saying anything specific 'I got a question on X and they asked Y' is a blatant violation of the NDA. Talking about what you got questions on, what you found hard, etc is not allowed.

BTW can you tell me where to find the blacklisting candidates ....!?!?!?

You honestly think MS would publish a list of names? They'd be sued in a day if they did that.

Gail Shaw

Dugi
Dugi
SSCrazy

No never ....maybe in the near future....if I decide to prepare for exam!

SQLRNNR
SQLRNNR
SSC-Forever
SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)SSC-Forever (40K reputation)

Congrats on passing the exam.

Please DON'T post anything that will violate the NDA.

However, sharing your opinion/thoughts about the exam (liked it, hated it, difficult, you felt well prepared), is fine so long as you do not divulge exam details.

Jason AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
I have given a name to my pain...
MCM SQL Server, MVP

SQL RNNR

Posting Performance Based Questions - Gail Shaw

Go

Permissions

You can't post new topics.
You can't post topic replies.
You can't post new polls.
You can't post replies to polls.
You can't edit your own topics.