- Master, why am I no good for SQL work?
- Have you seen the sunset from the mountain?
- No, master - travelling to the mountain would ake up time I should use for SQL
- Have you seen a bird soaring the skyes?
- No, master - during the day I work at my desk, and can not see the SQL
- Have you admired the moon and the stars in a clear night?
- No, master, I need my rest between days of work on SQL
- Have you seen the launch of a rocket to outer space?
- No master, - travelling to the launch site would take up SQL time.
- Do you think SQLwork is nothing?
- No master, SQL work is not nothing, it is the most important thing in the world.
- Then your problem is clear: a person who cares neither for beauty nor for excitement is good only for nothing, and as you have said: SQL work is not nothing.