Breg provides premium, high-value sports medicine products and services that advance orthopedic patient care. From pioneering cold therapy products and innovative bracing to caring customer service and award-winning orthopedic practice solutions, Breg delivers a 360° customer experience unmatched in the industry.
Founded in 1989, Breg offers cold therapy, knee, shoulder, spine, elbow/wrist, foot/ankle bracing and orthopedic practice solutions. The Company’s products are sold through more than 100 distributors in 36 countries. Breg is based in Carlsbad, CA.
We currently have a full-time opening for a Senior SharePoint Administrator/Developer at our Carlsbad, California headquarters.
As a Breg Senior SharePoint Engineer, you will work as a leading member of the IT software development team supporting and enhancing custom software solutions used by Breg and our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain and support SharePoint farm systems for production, QA, and development. Including capacity planning, resource monitoring, and security.
• Maintain, support, and develop custom billing software solution.
• Management of SharePoint solution revision deployment.
• Provide second tier support for custom billing software solution.
• Participate in development lifecycle of custom billing software solution revisions. Includes requirements gathering, design, testing, and feedback.
• Keep current with technological advancements within the industry.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Responsible for taking accountability to demonstrate the organization’s Cultural Beliefs and achieving desired results. Responsible for driving the Cultural Transition by using such tools as storytelling, focused feedback, and recognition. Performance is aligned with the Culture of Accountability - See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in the field of computer/software engineering or related experience.
• Experience in writing ASP.NET 3.5 or higher applications with Microsoft C#.
• Experience in writing custom Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Web Parts, Timer Jobs, and custom solutions.
• Thorough understanding of SharePoint security and permissions. Claims-based authentication experience a plus.
• Experience writing stored procedures and creating views in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher.
• Experience developing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages for Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or higher.
• Experience with hosting and configuration of ASP.NET and SharePoint applications in Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 or higher.
• Experience with Oracle ODP.NET a plus.
• Experience with data warehouse concepts.
• Experience with quality assurance and testing of software.
• Knowledge of software engineering processes.
• Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycle.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
If you meet the requirements above and would like to apply for this position, please visit our website at www.breg.com and click on the ‘Careers’ section.
Breg is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.