Please see the resources section for the code (Save BlockingLocks.txt as BlockingLocks.rdl).
1) Launch MS VSS or BIDS. Select File -> New -> File
2) Select XML File.
3) Paste the contents into the editor.
4) Save the file as BlockingLocks.rdl in the following location: My Documents\SQL Server Management Studio\Custom Reports.
5) Connect to a database engine via the Management Studio UI, right-click the server name and select the custom reports option.
6) Select the BlockingLocks.rdl file
Welcome additional comments/feedback at email@example.com