Get your favorite SSC scripts directly in SSMS with the free SQL Scripts addin.
Search for scripts directly from SSMS, and instantly access any saved scripts in your
SSC briefcase from the favorites tab.
Download now (direct download link)
Thank this author by sharing:
By Sean Brian,
1) Create a folder on the C: drive of the target server called SP_BAK
2) Change the Database Name below from YourDBName to the name of the target DB
3) Run the statement on the Target DB
4) If XP_cmdshell is blocked, use the statement included to enable it.
5) The output should now show a separate output for each file created.
Having trouble with a target server (TSX)? Steve Jones did in his environment. Read about how he wor...
Today Steve Jones looks at the targeted attacks by hackers against individual security professionals...
DTS issue on decimal target value
Target Server Memory Issue
SSRS Dynamic path for target folder