There are Six main conversations taking place now:
- Low cost computing in the enterprise. Maximize the efficiency of your IT (Server management, Desktop Management), Use technology to lower the cost of business (UC), Take advantage of technology delivery information.
- Business Insights. Solve the main two problems that BI faces: high costs and advanced skills. Empower people with business insights.
- Corporate environmental sustainability. Reduce energy demands. Manage energy and environmental footprint. Rethink business practices.
- Innovation for growth. Widen the idea pipeline, turns ideas into actions leveraging social tools. Optimize ROI and bussiness value.
- Consumerization of IT. Deliver IT flexibility while managing security on device demanded by users and not regulated by companies. Access your bank from a game console, mobile, kiosk, app or web browser.
- Cloud computing. Understand how to leverage SaaS, PaaS and IaaS effectively. Deliver consistent, connected experiences.
Are you prepared to leverage the 2010 business demands?