Ever go digging through your backyard for dinosaur bones? Maybe not, but it’s worthwhile from time to time to dig out some old posts and find out if there are any undiscovered finds there. In this post, I’m bringing up some of my old posts to give them a chance for re-discovery. Maybe there’s one or two that will help you solve a problem that you are currently facing. The posts for this past week in previous years are:
- 31 Days of SSIS – SSIS Naming Conventions (31/31) (31 Jan, 2011)
- Ask the Unicorn: Why is it Important to Know Tables in Filegroups? (1 Feb, 2013)
- DMV Version of sp_who2 (4 Feb, 2009)
- UPDATE – ORDER BY and Deadlocking (5 Feb, 2009)
- Change Trusted State of Foreign Keys (6 Feb, 2009)
Do you have something from years gone by that was posted during this week? If so, leave a comment below and we’ll give some new life to good knowledge.
Have you checked out SQL Server MVP Deep Dives, Volume 2? This unique book lets you learn from the best in the business – 64 SQL Server MVPs offer completely new content on their passions in this second volume on topics ranging from testing and policy management to integration services, reporting, and performance optimization techniques…and more. Along with the content, all proceeds from the book go to supporting Operation Smile.