http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/stratesql/2012/02/09/february-meme15-assignment/ Printed 2016/05/31 08:51AM
February #Meme15 Assignment
It’s been a couple months now since a number of us got together to share how we use social networks to enhance our careers and professional development. These blog posts will be called #meme15. For more on what people talked about talked about in December and January round-up posts.
Before we get to the assignment for this month, let’s go over a few guidelines for this:
- Answer the question(s) with as much or as little detail as you wish. Try to stay true to the heart of the question, but answering where it connects to you.
- Watch for the new assignment about 8th, or the Monday after the 8th if it falls on a weekend.
- Post your answer on the 15th, or the Monday after the 15th if it falls on a weekend.
- Include the #meme15 logo your post (courtesy of Matt Velic (Blog | @mvelic))
- Comment on the assignment blog post, which seems more reliable, or trackback to it.
#Meme15 Assignment #3
The third writing assignment for #meme15 will be on Linkedin. The post should answer the following:
- Why and how you use LinkedIn?
You’ve got a week, happy writing.
Other SQL Community Memes
If you aren’t already participating, there are already a few going on in the community #TSQLTuesday, #MemeMonday, and Un-SQL Friday. Watch for those for opportunities to blog without having to come up with your own topic. Beyond having a easy topic choice, they also provide a window for more people to see what you have to say.
- January #Meme15 Assignment
- January #Meme15 Round-Up
- The #Meme15 On Social Networking