http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/stratesql/2012/01/09/january-meme15-assignment/ Printed 2016/02/14 02:21PM
January #Meme15 Assignment
Last month, a number of us got together to share how we use social networks to enhance our careers and professional development. For lack of a better name, these blog posts will be called #meme15. The last assignment looked at blogging and why people started and why they continue. For an idea of what people talked about last month, check out the round-up for the assignment.
Before we get to the assignment for this month, let’s go over a few guidelines for this:
- Answer the question(s) with as much or as little detail as you wish. Try to stay true to the heart of the question, but answering where it connects to you.
- Watch for the new assignment about 8th, or the Monday after the 8th if it falls on a weekend.
- Post your answer on the 15th, or the Monday after the 15th if it falls on a weekend.
- Include the #meme15 logo your post (courtesy of Matt Velic (Blog | @mvelic))
- Comment on the assignment blog post or trackback to it
#Meme15 Assignment #2
The second writing assignment for #meme15 will be to talk about twitter. The post should answer one of the following or both:
- Why should average Jane or Joe professional consider using twitter?
- What benefit have you seen in your career because of twitter?
You’ve got a week, happy writing.
Other SQL Community Memes
If you aren’t already participating, there are already a few going on in the community #TSQLTuesday, #MemeMonday, and Un-SQL Friday. Watch for those for opportunities to blog without having to come up with your own topic. Beyond having a easy topic choice, they also provide a window for more people to see what you have to say.
- February #Meme15 Assignment
- January #Meme15 Round-Up
- The #Meme15 On Social Networking