Welcome to the third of a few sponsor interview posts from SQL Saturday 99. After reading Arnie Rowland’s (Blog | @ArnieRowland) Paying For Free post, I thought it might be worthwhile to do a little bit more to interview our attendees and others to the sponsors that enabled us to have our Minnesota event.
This time we have RBA Consulting. RBA Consulting was one of the Gold sponsors for the SQL Saturday event. They are a returning sponsor from last year.
1. Thank you for sponsoring our SQL Saturday. For the attendees that weren’t able to visit with you at the event, is there anything you’d like to share with them? RBA is proud to be a part of the vibrant technology community. As one of the fastest-growing private companies in Minnesota, we’re always looking for talented people to join our team. Check out rbaconsulting.com for more information.
2. Why did you sponsor the Minnesota SQL Saturday? RBA Consulting is dedicated to investing in thought leadership and the greater technology community in order to nurture innovation. SQL Saturday is an impressive event every time and RBA is excited to be a sponsor.
3. What services/products does your company offer? We offer a variety of business solutions based on Microsoft technology, including Custom Application Development, Portals and Collaboration, Cloud Computing, Infrastructure and Messaging, Business Intelligence, and Digital Marketing.
4. Have you sponsored other SQL Saturday events? Yes, we’re proud to be a returning sponsor.
5. What are your thoughts on SQL Saturdays? SQL Saturday is a fantastic community event. Not only does it offer a variety of sessions to serve any need and a solid selection of speakers with different backgrounds of experience, but it offers it all for free. It’s a great opportunity for attendees to network and get a look at what’s going on in the SQL world.
Once again, thank you to RBA Consulting for sponsoring our event. For those that receive a post event e-mail from RBA Consulting, please give them a couple minutes to check out what they have to say.