As I mentioned in the introductory post, I’m summarizing posts from previous years in the the past week. Some posts of interest that you may want to check out are:
- The Power of N (4/22/2010) – Viewing data in other character sets.
- What is the size of your index? (4/23/2009) – The title kind of says it all – read it, you’ll see.
- Analyze This – Analyze Your Indexes – Part 4 (4/23/2009) – Add information about size of the index and the amount of the index currently in the memory buffer.
- Find Query Plans That May Utilize Parallelism (4/27/2009) – List of queries that can be used to view queries that utilize parallelism.
- Analyze This – Analyze Your Indexes – Part 5 (4/28/2009) – Add in information to help interpret index information.