I hacked on it the weekend before Christmas and was pretty happy with my handy work, right up until I showed it to some people. Comments like “Kill it with fire!” were common. I explained what it was and that took some of the hostility out of the feedback. The next Monday I asked the two lead web heads at work to look at it. Once Ben had washed his eyes out with bleach he told me under no certain terms could he fix it. My powers of persuasion, and a threat to never approve another schema change, helped bring him around. He explained several new technologies to me I wasn’t aware off, like CSS. Ben showed me quickly how to format the page so peoples heads wouldn’t burst into flames when they saw it. He also spoke of things like Ajax and JSON. Being the clueless data guy that I am I turned to my trusty friend yet again, Google.