http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/sqldbauk/2012/11/16/site-updatedevelop-a-high-availabilitydisaster-recovery-strategy/ Printed 2016/10/21 05:52PM
Develop a High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy
Develop a High Availability/Disaster Recovery Strategy – Protecting your company’s most valuable asset and keeping that asset available is a very important task for most companies. We can help you put in place a solid reliable backup strategy and implement SQL Server High Availability Features to protect your data and make it available when you need it the most.
- How much data can you afford to lose?
- How frequently do you backup your databases?
- Do you keep copies of you backup’s offsite?
- Do you make use of any of the SQL Server HA FEATURES?
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Log Shipping
Contact us for help on developing a high availability and disaster recovery strategy.
Check out our SQL Server consulting page for a full list of details.