I just got back from SQLRally last week (here are my SQLRally notes and videos), I have another webshow tonight, I’m starting up a new community podcasting project (see tonight’s show at 11pm CST for the announcement!), and I have a few things lining up. Here’s what I have submitted to for the near-ish future:
- June: a two week family cruise! I’ll be out of pocket, but Sean will manfully keep up the webshow in my absence.
- July 29 11:30 – SQL Lunch – Unraveling Tangled Code SQLLunch.com
- August 06 - SQL Saturday Baton Rouge - SQLSaturday.com
- August 12 - Dallas TechFest - DallasTechFest
- October 11: SQLPASS Summit SQLPASS.org
I realize that’s spread out over five months, but it feels like my dance card is totally punched (am I mixing metaphors?) for the next -ever-and-ever.
All of this is just to say: I am aware that the blog has been a tad, um, “light”. I shall take steps to improve matters.
Happy, interesting days!