Nice phot montage, included so many friends. I love PASS.
Rushab Mehta launching the Wednesday key note. Unfortunately, this is the DULL, but important, stuff about finances. PASS is a non-profit, volunteer run organization. I’m not going to track this stuff. You can find the full financials on the PASS web site.
Celebrating volunteers. You do need to thank the people that make this thing run. I’m especially amazed by the work done by the Program Committee. The outstanding volunteers for the year are:
- Tim Ford – Program Committe, Quizbowl
- Me – SQL Server Standard, Editorial Committee
- Amy Lewis – Co-leader & Volunteer Coordinator for BI Virtual
- Jacob Sebastian – Chapter Regional Mentor
The PASSion Award is going to two people this year:
- Charley Hanania – International Recipient
- Allen Kinsel
I nominated Allen and I know several other people who nominated him as well. He’s one of the hardest working guys in this organization. That was well earned.