Archives: October 2012
The DAX IsFiltered function returns True when <columnName> is filtered directly and false if there is no direct filter on the column. The syntax is IsFiltered(<columnName>). More details regarding this function can be found on MSDN.
I recently used the IsFiltered function to create a measure that is only… Read more
- Introducing Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- 31 Days of SSIS with SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers
- Performance Tuning with SQL Server Dynamic Management Views
- SQL Queries Joes to Pros: SQL Query Techniques For Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Volume 2
- SQL Architecture Basics Joes 2 Pros: Core…
An error message for one of our many SQL Azure databases was brought to my attention today.
Msg 40628, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
Failed to update database ‘UAT_US_SS02′ because the database is read-only. Please contact your Azure service owner. There may be billing related issues with your Azure…
This past weekend I attended SQL Saturday #149 in Minneapolis with my husband Adam, my brother Chris and another member of our local PASS chapter. Adam has his pilot’s license so we flew to Minneapolis the morning of the event. It was a beautiful and warm fall day – perfect… Read more