http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/robert_davis/2013/01/08/day-8-of-31-days-of-disaster-recovery-t-sql-tuesday-38-resolutions-for-all-dbas/ Printed 2015/03/30 12:27PM
Day 8 of 31 Days of Disaster Recovery (T-SQL Tuesday #38): Resolutions for All DBAs
This post is not only day 7 of my 31 Days of Disaster Recovery series, it is also participating in T-SQL Tuesday #38 hosted this month by Jason Brimhall (blog|@sqlrnnr). The theme for this month’s T-SQL Tuesday is resolutions or resolving or just being resolute. For my part in this monthly blogfest, I am going to list some disaster recovery resolutions that I think every DBA should make.
T-SQL Tuesday #38
If you missed any of the earlier posts in my DR series, you can check them out here:
31 Days of disaster Recovery
- Does DBCC Automatically Use Existing Snapshot?
- Protection From Restoring a Backup of a Contained Database
- Determining Files to Restore Database
- Back That Thang Up
- Dealing With Corruption in a Nonclustered Index
- Dealing With Corruption in Allocation Pages
- Writing SLAs for Disaster Recover
Disaster Recovery Resolutions