It’s Friday, time to look back at the most popular RealSQLGuy posts of the week. Because it’s Friday and you’re not doing any real work anyway.
Posts That Were Popular This Week
- Winning From Within: a book review and a new attitude
- Cheating DBCC To Fix Index Corruption
- If You’re Not Doing Anything….
- Automated Permissions Auditing With Powershell and T-SQL: Part 1
- Do You Need A Log Recovery Tool?
- Don’t Get Slimed By Bad Parameter Sniffing
- Using A Non-correlated Subquery To Avoid DISTINCT
- What Are Your Servers Doing While You’re Sleeping?
- Using Encryption To Protect Your Data From Alien Abduction
- Building (for FREE) a Virtual Server for SQL Demos
Comments That Were Posted This Week
- Andy Warren on Winning From Within: a book review and a new attitude:
Nice analogies, makes it approachable/intriguing.
This Week In History
None, the past holds no lessons this week
That’s it for this week. Get back to work!