It’s Friday, time to look back at the most popular RealSQLGuy posts of the week. Because it’s Friday and you’re not doing any real work anyway.
Posts That Were Popular This Week
- If You’re Not Doing Anything….
- Do You Need A Log Recovery Tool?
- Cheating DBCC To Fix Index Corruption
- That Awkward Moment When I Started Channeling Brent Ozar
- Automated Permissions Auditing With Powershell and T-SQL: Part 1
- What Are Your Servers Doing While You’re Sleeping?
- Don’t Bring a Tank to a Prison Fight – #TSQL2SDAY #49
- Using A Non-correlated Subquery To Avoid DISTINCT
- Sometimes It’s A Dirty Job – #TSQL2sDAY #50
- Don’t Get Slimed By Bad Parameter Sniffing
Comments That Were Posted This Week
None, my readers were a quiet bunch this week!
This Week In History
None, the past holds no lessons this week
That’s it for this week. Get back to work!