It’s Friday, time to look back at the most popular RealSQLGuy posts of the week. Because it’s Friday and you’re not doing any real work anyway.
Posts That Were Popular This Week
- That Awkward Moment When I Started Channeling Brent Ozar
- Using Encryption To Protect Your Data From Alien Abduction
- The Night Before Upgrade
- Don’t Bring a Tank to a Prison Fight – #TSQL2SDAY #49
- Building The Redneck Treadmill Desk
- Kissing 2013 Goodbye
- Don’t Get Slimed By Bad Parameter Sniffing
- What Are Your Servers Doing While You’re Sleeping?
- I’m Board
- So, This Happened Today…
Comments That Were Posted This Week
- BrentO on That Awkward Moment When I Started Channeling Brent Ozar:
Hahaha, you’re not alone there. I have that conversation with a lot of database administrators – not just public folks when I’m presenting, but at clients, too. Often the DBA is actually the problem – they’re focused on reducing fragmentation instead of asking what’s driving the users crazy.Hope you have a better 2014!
- realsqlguy on That Awkward Moment When I Started Channeling Brent Ozar:
Me too, Brent, me too! Thanks…
This Week In History
None, the past holds no lessons this week
That’s it for this week. Get back to work!