It’s Friday, time to look back at the most popular RealSQLGuy posts of the week. Because it’s Friday and you’re not doing any real work anyway.
Posts That Were Popular This Week
- So, This Happened Today…
- Automated Permissions Auditing With Powershell and T-SQL: Part 1
- Using A Non-correlated Subquery To Avoid DISTINCT
- Do You Need A Log Recovery Tool?
- Don’t Bring a Tank to a Prison Fight – #TSQL2SDAY #49
- 20 Abuses: Procedurally Going In Circles
- What Are Your Servers Doing While You’re Sleeping?
- SQL Query Formatting – Putting Lipstick On A Pig
- CAST(‘RealSQLGuy’ AS BELIEVER)
- Don’t Get Slimed By Bad Parameter Sniffing
Comments That Were Posted This Week
- disqus_qsqdc2f3ki on What Are Your Servers Doing While You’re Sleeping?:
This Week In History
That’s it for this week. Get back to work!