http://www.sqlservercentral.com/blogs/pturley/2011/09/26/solidq-journal-september-edition/ Printed 2015/03/30 08:19PM
SolidQ Journal September Edition
By pturley, 2011/09/26
The 13th edition of The SolidQ Journal has just been released with several insightful articles and continued series updates. In this edition:
- Fernando G. Guerrero: editorial deals with Microsoft giving new wings to an entire industry
- Laurent Martin: static relational interval trees, an article based on real customer needs
- Gilberto Zampatti: best practices article on how to create and configure SharePoint service applications with PowerShell
- Rushabh Mehta: continued series about the SSIS management framework
- Paras Doshi: concluding article in the series on how to tune SQL Azure DBAs
- Pablo A. Ahumada: how to design a dashboard using PerformancePoint Services.
- Salvador Ramos: about how to use Excel in ETL processes
- Herbert Albert and Gianluca Hotz: new series about using PowerShell to automate Excel tasks
The SolidQ Journal is a free publication from SolidQ to support the Microsoft SQL Server and Business Intelligence community. Follow #SolidQ on Twitter.
Filed under: Articles, BI Industry, Microsoft BI Community, Microsoft BI Platform, MVP Community, SolidQ, SQL Server, SQL Server Platform, SQL Syndication Tagged: SolidQ Journal